Report of the event is available on IEn's Website.
To check out the pictures of the Regional Workshop click here. Interview with Project Officer Domenico Rossetti di Valdalbero is available on-line and attached (English version).
All presentations and Workshop materials are available at MILESECURE website as well as:
The conference has been attended by 249 participants. The internet transmission has been followed online by 7 240 viewers. There have been 32 speakers from Poland and 6 from abroad.
NEUF 2015 - CONFERENCE AGENDA9:30-11:00 Session I. Needs of the energy sector transition – political, economic and social aspects
11:00-11:20 Coffee break
11:20-12:50 Session II. Practical solution of transition process
12:50-13:10 Lunch break
13:10-14:40 Session III. Adjustment of transition and distribution system to energy transition systems
14:40-15:00 Coffee break
15:00-16:30 Session IV. Social aspects of energy transition systems (regional workshop of MILESECURE project)
MILESECURE-2050 WARSAW REGIONAL WORKSHOP - SESSION 4 h:15.00-16.30
REGIONAL Workshop accompanying the MILESECURE-2050 project: SOCIAL ASPECTS OF THE ENERGY SECTORTRANSITION
• The possibilities of adjusting to changes taking place in the sector
• Social energy transition – utopia or a real vision?
• Social aspects of energy transition in Poland and Europe –strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the change process
• Energy security in the process of social transition of energy sector
• Models of changing rules and business models in energy sector and its environment
• National and international experience of transition of energy sector - models and experiences
• Sociological dimension of the transition
Modelling approach, analyses, verification and validation issues Dr Zygmunt Parczewski, Institute of Power Engineering, Warsaw, Poland Adam Umer, Energsys, Poland
Number of participants foreseen: The organizers foresee participation of about 300 participants in the conference – representatives of different sectors (energy, gas, heating, finances, building and environment), in particular policy makers and journalists who would have important impact on development of low carbon economy.
POLICY MAKERS invited:
Janusz Piechociński, vice prime minister and minister of economy,
Maria Wasiak, ministry of Infrastructure and development,
Maciej H. Grabowski, ministry of environment,
Włodzimierz Karpiński, ministry of treasury
Jerzy Buzek, former president of European Parliament
Domenico Rossetti- Principal Administrator at the European Commission, DG Research and Innovation
Krzysztof Chlebowski - PGE Bełchatów
Past NEUF conferences: